RETURN & EXCHANGE
If your purchase is not quite what you're looking for, you've got 28 days from when you received your order to have your items sent back to us for a free exchange or refund.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Submit your return via email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the reason for return.
2. Use the return label you received inside of the original order. If you don’t have the label please contact us via email email@example.com and we will send it to you.
3. Prepare your parcel and visit Fedex.com to schedule a Pickup. Or take your parcel to your nearest FedEx drop-off service point.
4. Attach the return label to the outside of the box and remove any original shipping labels. If you'd like to track your return on the courier's site whilst it's on its way back, make a note of the tracking number on the label.
5. Keep your parcel open so that the contents can be checked on collection, and then seal it for the courier to return to us.
6. If you need any help with your return please contact our Customer Care team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +34 672 493 441.
To ensure your return is covered by our complimentary returns policy, please send it back from the same destination it was delivered to.
As soon as we've received your return and completed your exchange or refund, we'll notify you by email. Make sure that all of the items you wish to return from your order arrive back with us together in one shipment so that we can process your exchange or refund as quickly as possible.
Please note that we do not accept returns and exchanges on items that have already been used or damaged by accident upon unpackaging.
If you need any help with your return please contact our Customer Care team via email email@example.com or by phone: +34 672 493 441.